Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Read about it here first!

Howard Goldowsky e-mailed me with details about some of his current writing projects While the actual articles will be published elsewhere (sites which are undoubtedly less prestigious than BCC Weblog, but importantly are willing to pay him), you can get an early heads up here. Amaze your friends at the club with your clairvoyance skills by correctly predicting Howard's article topics before they are published!
...I've been very hard at work on an eighteen page article I've been writing for ChessCafe.... The article is an amalgam of three things: A review of the forthcoming (June 1) DVD, GAME OVER: KASPAROV AND THE MACHINE, a quick look at computer chess and where it stands in relation to AI research, and a short interview with the manager of the team building the successor to Deep Blue.

Right on the heels of this article I will be working on an interview with Jen Shahade for the release of her new book, CHESS BITCH....

Just recently I completed my hunt for all known "chess novels", based on my personal subjective criteria. The count came to 48....

Towards winter, a friend and I hope to begin the process of self-publishing a book of my collected writing/interviews....

No comments: