Monday, December 31, 2018

Tony Cortizas, Jr. - The End - 2018 New England Chess Archive Gallery




The End - 

2018 New England Chess

Archive Gallery

by

Tony Cortizas, Jr.







Here is gallery of chess photos I took during the 2018 year, a survey rather than a best-of collection.

The last event I photographed was September’s Harvard Open. I have permanently retired the chess camera — 30K+ photos taken since 2000 are enough.  I leave the local chess photo field to the smartphone crowd.

 Tony
 __________


 Editors note:  

Below are a few of my favorites, but please view the entire gallery with many more great photos and identification information as well.

Tony, I understand your desire to turn away from the camera after decades, but we have been blessed to have you capturing the joy of the  New England chess community with your spectacular photography.  Thanks.      rjo

________ 
















































































































No comments: