Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Photos of Lawyer Times' Future Masters Scholastic by Tony Cortizas Jr.


Lawyer Times hosted his first


Future Masters Scholastic Chess Tournament





Photos by Tony Cortizas, Jr. 
( View all in the gallery Tony posted)


Dear BCC

I want to thank the club for all the generous support to this tournament. It turned out to be a great endorsement for scholastic chess. We had 18 new members join the USCF. Over half of these I presently teach in one of my classes. I will continue to direct them to the Boylston chess club and to become members. As a good number of my students have already played at the club. 

This was a great sparkling example of what good communication and collaboration can accomplish. 58 kids  at our first tournament. We plan on doing 4 a year. One per season for now. 

Special thanks to Bob for helping to get the word out through the club. 

Thanks to Nick for just a tremendous job at TD. And Walter for assisting. We worked you hard didn’t we Walter.   
Walter and I go back some 30 years of close association. 

Thank you Bernado for your presence  at our tourny. You are a class act. 

And Tony. What can I say. Your pictures made this an event that will always be cherished and 
remembered fondly. It’s true no one does it like you. My next order you get Future Master gear. 

Thanks to all

See you at the club soon

Lawyer

Photos by Tony Cortizas, Jr.  ( View all in the gallery Tony has posted.)

 
















































 
 





 

 

No comments: