Friday, January 13, 2012

Monday Night Swiss Happening This Month!

This month we are holding a Monday night Swiss in addition to a Thursday Night Swiss!

The January Monday Night Swiss started last Monday, the 8th, and frankly the turnout was somewhat less than stellar. I blamed this on the fact that a Monday Night Swiss is unusual. While some folks have been trying to convince me that we have them regularly, my research shows that while we have a good many tournament rounds on Mondays, I don't think we have that many Monday Night Swisses. So the tournament was not on people's regular radars.

BUT! We are having one this month and we could use a few more good players!

Come support your Club, and perhaps see a few people you've not seen before on a different night than you're used to! The January Monday Night Swiss's 2nd Round starts at 7:00 (so get to the club by 6:45!!) on the 16th.

I hope to see you then!

No comments: