Monday, March 02, 2009

Ride needed to the Eastern Class Championships in Sturbridge

Editor's note: a message from Jacob Chudnovsky (of Harvard, California, and now of MIT; 2384)


Sorry to bother you out of the blue, but I have a chess question, and you are the only chess player / organizer I know in Boston whose contact info I was able to find online.

I’m planning to play in the Eastern Class Championships in Sturbridge this upcoming weekend, and I’d like to find a group of people going from Boston that I could carpool with.

Particularly with the bad conditions this week, carpooling seems like a good idea.

I was actually going to post this request on the Boylston Chess Club blog, but I couldn’t find any thread that sounded even remotely related, and I didn’t want to just highjack a thread for my personal needs. :)

Do you have any thoughts on this? Do you know of a message board where I could post asking if people would like to commute back and forth to the tournament together?

Any info and/or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Jacob

chudnovs at wi.mit.edu

No comments: