Thursday, December 23, 2004

Watch Richard Feynmann go mad - Live!

Poor guy, following in the footsteps of Rubenstein, Morphy and Fischer:
....It feels strange participating in life at the moment whilst my head is absorbed in chess and thinking about supercomputers that might be our operating system on this planet... having to brush my teeth, catch buses and eat all seems slightly abstract hense my belief that I might be going insane. I'm not actually scared of the prospect of insanity... that may sound... well, insane but it's true...

...does chess make men go mad or do mad men play chess?? I guess that's one of the chicken and egg type questions that does nothing more than make those who think about it want to get horribly drunk.
Read "Hey Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me, I'm not tired and there is no place I'm going to".

No comments: